Many bloggers on the internet waste their potentials to earn pennies through their blog. They don’t even know their potentials to make money online. They are happy with a few cents of earning. Don’t get heart but its true.
This is a big difference between professional bloggers and amateur bloggers.
You drive Traffic, attracts social media attention, collect subscribers, all for your website to make money online. After doing such a hard work, you are generating only Pennies per month. You don’t think that, you can deserve better than this. If your answer is yes then this post is for you. Just read it slowly and understand each and every thing for better results.
We observe many bloggers as well as internet marketers and research on them. I collect feedbacks from them and understand their income sources. After a many days of works and research I am here with how they monetize their website to earn thousands of dollars per day or month doing one to two hours of work.
Here are some smart tactics or ways use by many professional bloggers to monetize their website.
- Advertising: Many profession and amateur bloggers follow advertising on their website. They create account on many CPC and CPM website and monetize their website. This is a basic and all blogger follow it. Some professional bloggers love to sell direct advertising through website as per their traffic. This is main source of many bloggers on internet.
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is great money maker for all professional bloggers. Many bloggers like John Chow, Shoe Money etc. use the power of affiliate marketing in their blogs to make money online. This is a great income source for internet marketers and professional bloggers.
- Email marketing: Email marketing is another great way to monetizes as well as drive traffic to website. If you have rabbit following of users then no one can stop you from making a thousand of dollars a day. You can sell them everything even expensive items also because these rabbit followers eat up everything you tell them.
- Selling Your Own Product and Services: Many professional bloggers offers self services for users like Coaching, Helping in WordPress setup, marketing their blog etc. in exchange of some amount. You can also sell your own products and books to them.
- Renting email list: This a laziest but better option for make money online for longtime. You can rent you email subscription list in exchange of some amount. There are many services which help you to rent your email list to market or sell their products.
- Reviewing product: This is also a great way to make money online. You can review a particular product or service in exchange of some amount. There are many websites like reviewme.com etc. which help you to get reviews for your website. You can directly also get a product review for your blog or website by many companies.
- Freelancer writer: You can make money by writer for other bloggers or company. These companies or blogger may pay you price for writing and promoting a high quality unique content for their website.
- Social media promotions: If you have a great number of twitter followers and Facebook likes then you can use them to promote sponsors product. You can charge some amount for promoting their product on your social media platform.
- RSS Feeds Monetization : If you have a great number of RSS followers or subscribers then you can promote others services or products in exchange of some amount. You can also promote your affiliate link in your RSS feeds to make money online.
These are some ways many professional bloggers make money. If something gets missed then you can suggest me by comment and if you feel this post interesting then share it with you twitter and Facebook friends or social media sites to get them know.