Why Quicksprout.com Is Better Than Problogger For Newbie
Like others I am also a newbie on blogging. I also want to know blogging tips and tricks like others to perform best in my niche, therefore I always take a help of Problogger website. Problogger is a great source of tips and tricks for newbie blogger before seeing the Quick Sprout.
Few days ago while searching the Problogger I found the article about Neil Patel. That time I don’t know about Neil Patel and Quick Sprout. I started reading the post on Problogger and while reading, I just follow the link on Problogger redirect to Quick Sprout Blog Post.
I start reading post on Quick Sprout. The article written on Quick Sprout is great and provides helpful information for newbie blogger to create awesome blog in their niche. After reading the All Contents mention in the post, I found the big difference in both blogs.
I get that, Quick Sprout is best place for newbie considering the all things like helpful and detail information, writing style, guidance for newbie and resource provided by him etc. I know that writing style is different of every blogger. Before reading Quick Sprout, I am a great fan of Problogger but Quick Sprout changes my mind.
After reading most articles on Quick Sprout, I draw the following things after visiting Quick Sprout as newbie blogger.
- Have a unique and Great Content: while reading the Quick Sprout I found that the article written by Neil Patel is superb and have a great resource as well as useful information. It provides you a lot of new things about blogging, content marketing and SEO. Each article has its own uniqueness and you will enjoy it while reading those posts.
- Use simple words: As I told, I am a huge fan of Problogger. I love to read Problogger article before reading the quick sprout but now I fall in love with quick sprout. The main reason behind this is simplicity of words. You can easily understand what the blogger want to say through its post.
- Representation of Blogger’s Point of view and thoughts: How blogger represents his thoughts or point of view in front of user is a very important. I found this thing in Quick Sprout. The way Neil Patel represents his point of view and thoughts are great. He guided well in his all blog post from newbie to expert. I like this thing in his blog.
- Conversation with users: every post I read on quick sprout is great. His writing style is great. I know that every blogger have its unique style of blogging but when you read the post on Quick Sprout you will feel that the blogger is doing conversation with you and guided toward what you want or what are you looking in search of.
These are the some points I have notice while reading the Quick Sprout. You can also draw your own point after reading Quick Sprout but along with these reasons I also want to tell you why I fall in love with Quick Sprout.
Why I love Quick Sprout.
- For its simplicity: When I am reading the post on quick sprout I found that it is simple and easy to understand. All articles are written in simple words and anyone can get fall in love with those articles.
- Guiding style: Guiding style of Neil Patel is great and unique. He provides you the best resource what you need or what are you looking for.
- Detailed Posts: Each and every post written on Quick Sprout is in detail. Therefore he gets lots of comments on his blogs. He provides all things with his unique suggesting.
- Article drafting style: Each and every article you found on Quick Sprout is drafted well. All those articles are well researched and have its uniqueness. You can check by visiting Quick Sprout.
These are the reasons for why I love Quick Sprout.
Problogger and Quick Sprout are different and have different content but the big difference I found between Quick Sprout and Problogger is mention below.
Different between Problogger and Quick Sprout.
- Problogger and Quick Sprout both have the great and well written content. The big difference between them is simplicity. When you read the post on both blogs you found Quick Sprout is simple written and easily understandable while on Problogger you have to read each article 3 to 4 times to understand well.
- Problogger and Quick Sprout have the same traffic but u will see, user participation is more on Quick Sprout as compare to Problogger due to its simplicity and uniqueness. Each post have in detail to provide best resource and information.
You can also compare that post by visiting the following links
Problogger: – Blogging With or without comments
Quick Sprout: - How to write a blog Post
I am a big fan of Problogger because all great articles provided for newbie great but after reading Quick Sprout, I found it is best for newbie as well as for content marketer, SEO and blogger. I am not criticizing to any blog this is just thought which I like to present in front of you. Let me know what you think about it by comments.
- How to choose Best Blogging Platform to get started with blogging
- Top 3 Email Marketing Services For Bloggers
- How To Create A Pillar Post For Blog
- How To Write a Killer Post Like Professional Bloggers
- Why You Should Need Your Own Domain For Blogging?
- Why you should choose blogging as career opportunity?
- 5 SEO Tricks For Get More Traffic To Your Blog
- How To Start A Free Blog – A Guide
- How To Improve Your Wordpress Websites Or Blogs Speed
- Get Started With Guest Blogging